(Shotgun 2) Defensive Shotgun 2
Length of Course: 4 hours
Defensive Shotgun 2 is the final part of the two-part series. This class builds on the elements of Defensive Shotgun 1 and teaches the student more advanced techniques on the use of the shotgun for home defense.
- Review of skills from Defensive Shotgun 1
- Engaging multiple targets
- Tactical use of the shotgun light
- Low-light shooting with barricades and cover
- Shooting on the move
- Advanced transition to sidearm
Successful completion of Defensive Shotgun 1.
Required Equipment and Supplies:
- Semi-automatic or pump shotgun
- 50 rounds of ammunition (10 Birdshot, 20 Buckshot, 20 Slugs)
- Attached weapon light
- 50 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Strong side holster
- Shotgun sling, 3-point of single-point sling required
- Eye and ear protection
Class is limited to 30 people.
All classes and trainings offered at RTSP require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure a place in that class.
Should the student cancel, or not attend, this deposit can be used to reschedule, or as store credit.
*You must call the training center 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment, otherwise a $35 cancellation fee will be assessed.