Drawing From A Holster: 101
Length of Course: 45 Minutes
This two hour course is mandatory for anyone wishing to draw from a holster while using our range. This class is excellent for someone who is training to obtain a CCW and is a great preliminary course for our Defensive Handgun Skills class.
- RTSP policy for drawing from a holster
- Safe ways to wear your holster
- How to set-up to draw when entering the range
- Drawing efficiently from the holster
- Presentation to target and re-holstering procedures
- Holster selection and placement
Required Equipment and Supplies:
- 50 rounds ammo
All classes and trainings offered at RTSP require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure a place in that class.
Should the student cancel, or not attend, this deposit can be used to reschedule, or as store credit.
*You must call the training center 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment, otherwise a $35 cancellation fee will be assessed.