Partners & Affiliates
RTSP is a General Services Administration Schedule Contract Holder. The GSA is a centralized authority for the acquisition and management of federal government resources. While GSA manages historical properties, government-owned and leased buildings, and fleets of government vehicles, it is most widely known for its development of the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Program. The purpose of the Schedules Program is to leverage the buying power of the federal government in order to negotiate streamlined contracts with commercial businesses.
GSA Schedule Contracts are Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) awarded by the General Services Administration. Federal agencies – and in some cases state and local agencies – are eligible to make purchases through the GSA Schedule. GSA Schedule Contracts represent over 11 million commercially available products and services. Companies that hold a GSA Schedule Contract have passed a thorough review process conducted by GSA that considers factors including: financial stability, capabilities, and past performance.
- GSA Schedule Contracts contain pre-negotiated pricing, terms, and conditions
- Pricing has already been deemed “fair and reasonable”
- FedBizOpps Synopsis is not required
- Products can be purchased directly through GSA Advantage! (www.gsaadvantage.gov)
- Agencies can issue RFQ’s directly to relevant GSA Schedule holders through GSA eBuy (www.ebuy.gsa.gov) which eliminates the need to receive three quotes
- Search for GSA Schedule Contracts by Contractor Name or Contract Number on GSA eLibrary (www.gsaelibrary.gsa.gov)
The Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, Inc. is the official NRA State Association in New Jersey. Our mission is to implement all of the programs and activities at the state level that the NRA does at the national level. This mission includes the following:
- To support and defend the constitutional rights of the people to keep and bear arms.
- To take immediate action against any legislation at the local, state and federal level that would infringe upon these rights.
- To coordinate the interests of all rifle, pistol and/or shooting clubs in New Jersey.
- To promote and sponsor local and state championship competitions as well as sectional and regional championships in all recognized shooting disciplines.
- To support and promote all other firearms activities such as hunting, collecting and bench rest shooting.
- To promote, organize and conduct firearms training.
- To encourage interest in participation in firearms activities by all, and especially minorities, women and juniors.
FunNewJersey.com was developed in October of 2003, with the intention of creating the most comprehensive guide to the many wonderful attractions in the New Jersey Tri-state area. One of their main goals is to help folks find all the little, unknown cool places and events that would be otherwise hard to find. It is FunNewJersey.com’s intention to help you find the many attractions that they list quickly, so that you can get out there to explore them and ultimately have fun in the great state of New Jersey. They have visited many of the attractions listed on their site personally so as to have a better idea of what the state of New Jersey has to offer, and can help better advertise the places and events listed on their pages.