Shooting from a Vehicle: 101
Length of Course: 2 hours
This course will instruct the student how to safely shoot from a stopped vehicle. Using our shoot house area and vehicle the course will cover:
- Drawing from a holster while sitting in the driver’s seat
- Drawing from a holster from front and rear passenger seats
- Discussions on holsters
- Reloading while in the vehicle
- Using the vehicle as cover and concealment
- Open to Civilians and Law Enforcement
This class will be using UTM (less than lethal firearms).
All Equipment will be provided.
All classes and trainings offered at RTSP require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure a place in that class.
Should the student cancel, or not attend, this deposit can be used to reschedule, or as store credit.
*You must call the training center 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment, otherwise a $35 cancellation fee will be assessed.