*ATTENTION: Please be aware that there is pending legislation that will restrict the sale of certain firearms. If these firearms are transferred into RTSP or on order at RTSP, customers will be responsible for any associated costs. These include transfer fee’s out of NJ, compliancy work, or restocking fees. We understand and share your pending frustrations, but must inform you of the financial risks associated with having firearms transferred or put on order that might become “illegal” in NJ moving forward.
If you wish to have a firearm transferred to RTSP from an out of state FFL or an online purchase you must use the following steps:
1. Notify the seller of the firearm that you wish to have it transferred to RTSP, LLC in Randolph NJ
961 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ 07869
2. Provide RTSPs phone number or email
3. Ask the seller to contact RTSP for our FFL information (we can fax or email it)
(If it is a purchase off of Gunbroker, Buds Guns, Grabagun.com or Brownells they already have our FFL on file and can be chosen from a drop down menu on their website when prompted to provide a receiving FFL)
4. Once the firearm arrives and is checked into our system an RTSP associate will contact you. Please allow RTSP time to process and enter your firearm into our system before stopping in. Our transfer prices are $50 for non-members and $35 for members and free for VIP members. (Please be advised that all firearm transfers that are not picked up within thirty-one (31) days of their delivery to RTSP will incur a $25 per month storage fee). A $15 NICS background check fee will be charged in addition to the RTSP transfer fee.
Firearms On Order
Firearms placed on order require 100% deposit for non-members and 50% deposit for members. All orders must be paid in full within 90 days. Orders not paid in full within 90 days are subject to cancellation. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all canceled orders. All firearm transfers not invoiced within 30 days will incur a $25.00 per month storage fee to begin in month four and continue to accrue each month thereafter. All orders not invoiced within 180 days of created date will be cancelled and assessed a 15% restocking fee. Firearms on order that have been fired (shot) are deemed used merchandise and will be refunded Blue Book value or fair market value*.
We understand that there may be exceptions to our return policy and management may use its discretion on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is a satisfied customer; so if you have any questions or concerns regarding our return policy, please ask to speak with a manager.
• All orders must be paid in full within 90 days. Orders not picked up within 180 days will be cancelled and incur a 15% restocking fee.
• All orders NOT paid in full within 90 days are subject to cancellation.
• A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all cancelled orders.
• All firearm transfers or Gunsmith firearms that are not picked up within 30 days will incur a $25.00 per month storage fee.
• Transfers CAN NOT be fired prior to final invoicing.
• Firearms shot prior to invoicing must be paid in full. Should customer cancel order after the firearm has been shot, the firearm will be returned at current KBB used gun valuations as determined by RTSP.
*Customer assumes risk of failed NICS, failure to obtain permit to purchase, and depreciation of firearm(s) on any and all firearms placed on order.
RTSP Merchandise Return Policy
RTSP, LLC stands behind the products we sell and wants you to be satisfied with every purchase you make. It is important that you understand our return policy so that we can provide you with the best customer experience we have to offer. There are certain items that are outside of our control that cannot be returned, so please understand our position when it relates to these items.
All sales of ammunition, firearms, clothing and sales items are final and non-refundable. All other unopened and unused items with a receipt may be refunded if returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise returned within 30 days, but without a receipt, or after 30 days will be issued a store credit. Merchandise may not be returned after 90 days of purchase. Gift cards are non-refundable.
New firearms purchased by RTSP, LLC are generally covered by the manufacturer warranty. If a firearm is in need of repair, the manufacturer should be contacted directly for instructions on how to return the firearm back to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.